Welcome to Good Shepherd Montessori School
A Christian, Classical Montessori providing superior education for Toddlers through 6th Grade.
GSMS is a Classical Montessori Program. Our Lead Teachers are AMS (American Montessori Society) or AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) certified and we adhere to the full curriculum of Montessori Materials and Methods and the true philosophy of allowing the child to take an active role in his/her learning. Our teachers and staff are well experienced and passionate about working with children. We believe a true Montessori school should feel more like a home than an institution and that the focus is on the child and his or her comfort and development.
50% OFF REGISTRATION FEE
ONE WEEK FREE TUITION
For 2013-14 Academic Year
*some restrictions apply
NEW AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
For Discounted Tuition Rate Please Call Mrs. Debra Stewart at (972) 547-4767!!!
Glen Oaks Elementary
What makes Good Shepherd Montessori School unique...
- Founded in 1995, Good Shepherd Montessori School has proudly been serving the students of McKinney and its surrounding communities for the past eightteen years.
- Good Shepherd Montessori School offers students a Classical Montessori education, providing learning opportunities using the highest standards of the Montessori method within a Christian environment.
- Small student to teacher ratio in all classes.
- 6,000 square foot organic garden for the hands-on study of nature and natural sciences at all ages.
- Full Elementary curriculum incorporating art, music, physical education, Chapel, Good Shepherd works, field trips, and community service.
- Enrichment programs for all ages, including P.E., Fine Arts, Music, Spanish, and Latin for our Upper Elementary students